Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Your fearless leaders


So....Mr. Watabe and I now run the school. Just kidding Rachel, and Kris, and all the seniors who probably really run the school.

But...we have a lot of ideas now that we are the supervisors. Mr. Watabe is the upper school supervisor and I am the middle school supervisor. This means we get to plan all the fun with the kids. YEA!.

So the first day of school we had an assembly. We decided to put on a little skit just to show how much fun we can be (really how much of a fool we can make of ourselves)

I was assigned to be the annoying part....why is that?

So here are some pics. My student (who I don't get to teach this year...bummer!), Ryan took the pictures...so if they are bad...blame him...... He He

O.k. all of the pics are blurry...Thanks Ryan... I think I had my camera on the wrong setting. But you get the idea.

Enjoy and do your homework if you are one of my students....See you next class period.

1 comment:

Lily said...

When you did your skit, I thought it was pretty funny. I liked at the end how you just had a bigger newspaper in your pocket the whole time. A round of applause. Great Job.