Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Welcome Back!





I am so excited for this year...so let's look at what I have going all day long. First an introduction to my classes and students.

These are my before lunch classes. IN order #1 -- first period My juniors! I have missed teaching them and am glad they have me this year. (AP biology)

#2 -- My cute adorable 7th graders! They are new to Jr. High. I have a special place in my heart for this group...probably because one of them is mine...but really I love them all (Physical science

#3 -- third period ...My wonderful ninth graders and my favorite subject...Anatomy and Physiology. they were not very excited to have the books with the "guy" on the front but this is going to be the greatest class ever!

#4 -- fourth period ....My 8th graders...welcome back...I love these guys. They even made a "tip" jar for me at "color me mine" they are so cute and adorable. One smart group (Biology)

I will have to do a second post later for my after lunch classes. I was tired and forgot to take their pictures...So they will get a post all their own. -

1 comment:

Lily said...

Hey Mrs Slade. Thank You for doing this it is so cool. One correction I think. The eighth grader didn't make the tip jar. Or did they I don't really know. but it is wonderful anyway.