Thursday, January 8, 2009

We're Back!





It has taken me a while to get back into the swing of things here at Meridian. I got used to sleeping in and taking my time...so, blogging hasn't gotten done....until today.

Here are two of my classes. The second group is Physical Science building their polymers out of marshmallows. There is no more fun way to learn the way atoms are built to make molecules than actually using marshmallows and toothpicks to show it. They had a great time and were busy looking in advanced science books to understand them better and find out how two monomers combined to form a large polymer. Go 7th graders.

The first picture is my Anatomy class taking their dreaded bone test. It is a 50 question test where all I do is point to bones (or bumps on bones, or holes in bones, or parts of bones) and they have to write the name...all from memory. The interesting thing is this is one of my best exams (score wise) every year. They dread it but study so hard. I love it.

No comments: